The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborating with Sales, Engineering and other internal teams to make sure that Codility users get the best value from our tool
- Proactively following through customer feedback to ensure customer concerns are addressed accurately and promptly,
- Answering support and billing questions, solving any problems reported by our clients and candidates through email, chat, phone.
- Effectively managing and prioritizing technical support tickets, escalating critical issues within a collaborative environment,
- Actively contributing to product and process improvements and overall growth of Codility as a company,
- Maintaining and creating user documentation on Codility help pages,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in supporting a SaaS product.
- Some SQL skills - PostgreSQL (will be assessed with a Codility test)
- Familiarity with basics of programming.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience using a support tool, e.g. Zendesk.
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believe in a “people first” culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Investment in your ongoing development “Sales Impact Academy”
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.