The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
We’re looking for a developer-centric marketing leader, who will be responsible for building and expanding Codility’s product marketing programs. You’ll work within our marketing team and partner closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to educate our users on the future of tech hiring using the Codility platform. You will leverage analysts to create the tech hiring product category, support our salespeople with narratives and assets that position Codility competitively, and partner with our product team to define go-to-market plans, packaging and pricing. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for great marketing minds to join us!
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive category creation for Codility’s platform, from how we evangelize the future of tech hiring, to how we communicate ROI, release new features, and build on what differentiates us from others on the market. Share this insight with analysts and industry influencers.
- Build online communities of customer advocates, using sites like G2, Capterra, discussion forums like Quora and HackerNews.
- Lead our platform’s go-to-market by evaluating pricing strategy and working cross-functionally with sales, customer development and customer success to help us understand our target buyers, how they buy, and develop verticalized messaging and omni-medium content that will resonate and accelerate win rates.
- Lead our competitive intelligence efforts, keeping on top of how competitors are positioned, their marketing tactics, their platform strengths/weaknesses, pricing, trends, and customer satisfaction. Feed this into Codility’s overall GTM and product strategy.
- Make product releases successful by partnering closely with Product Managers, Product Designers and Product Researchers to market new features and functionalities, drive adoption and upselling campaigns to expand our footprint within our customer base.
- Contribute to annual and quarterly planning processes and represent, track and manage a budget and costs.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF:
- You are a creative problem solver and analytical thinker, who is particularly inclined towards the analytical.
- You have a proven track record of category creation, ideally with developer products.
- You have a collaborative spirit - Codility is a remote-first company with colleagues distributed across cities in multiple time zones; communication and relationship management is key.
- Outstanding communication skills, as you’ll be working with multiple stakeholders, championing your strategy and considering a wide variety of viewpoints and options.
- Proven experience in team leadership including hiring and coaching team members.
- Proven experience marketing in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS.
- Experience with HR platforms, CRM systems or other solutions that employ Free Trials, engage developer communities and product-led growth tactics.
- You have experience targeting Engineering leaders and TA/HR professionals.
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believe in a “people first” culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Investment in your ongoing development “Sales Impact Academy”
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.