The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our own Engineering and sales teams, which increases the headcount in our Talent Team.
Our sales team works hard to help the world’s best engineering teams solve the problem of tech hiring. With plenty of greenfield, we’re looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our fast-growing team in London.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strong relationships with prospects who benefit from using our product, and managing them through closure
- Strategically approach target companies and teams and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Strategize and execute on delivering quota
- Leverage your sales acumen during both customer-facing and virtual sales demos
- Actively listen to customer's needs and provide them with a strong solution
You will love this job if you:
- Have 4+ yrs sales experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Consistently meet or exceed targets
- Are passionate about solving problems for your prospects
- Have a passion for all things tech and recruitment
- Are driven to find solutions for every challenge you encounter
- Thrive in a tightly-knit team where team success gives you as much pride as your own
Benefits @ Codility
Codility believe in a “people first” culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing
- Highly Desirable Remuneration
- Employee incentive stock options
- Investment in your ongoing development “Sales Impact Academy”
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, iterating quickly during the product development cycle.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.