The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our own Engineering and sales teams, which increases the headcount in our Talent Team.
We’re looking for a passionate and results-oriented recruiting leader to join our team as we continue to grow globally from 140 people to over 250 in the next 18 months. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to continue to make Codility best-in-class when it comes to attracting and securing top talent. Reporting directly into our Chief People Officer, you will have the autonomy and support to architect and deliver a recruiting strategy that attracts and closes a diversity of dynamic talent. Doubling down on our work-from-anywhere philosophy, you’ll be able to build an employer brand that allows you to secure top talent regardless of where they need to be located. As a hands-on director, you’ll join an exciting and ambitious people function that is raising and setting the bar on all things employee experience. The ideal candidate will be energized knowing they are the face of recruiting for one of the top recruiting technology companies in the world.
What you will do with us:
- Build and execute our recruiting strategy: You’ll work closely with our CPO and management team to understand the business goals and headcount plans so that you can build and execute on a recruiting strategy that will allow us to quickly attract and hire top talent.
- Own and lead our full recruiting function: You’ll immediately manage two recruiters with headcount to bring on additional recruiters and start hiring for our sourcing function. You’ll lead the full employer branding, sourcing, interviewing and closing strategies.
- Uplevel company-wide recruiting practices: You’ll define, measure, and iterate on recruiting processes and practices to make sure we are effectively moving a diverse talent pool through our recruiting funnel. Additionally, you’ll educate, train, coach and set the bar for effective and inclusive interviewing practices.
You will be a great fit for this role if you:
- Have demonstrable and successful experience attracting, interviewing, and hiring technical and business talent across the US and EMEA
- Are consultative and strategic in your approach with hiring teams, helping them to improve and hire faster and smarter
- Have strong conviction around the importance of diversity and inclusion and bring proven diversity sourcing strategies
- Are a skilled operator; comfortable gathering insights and building strategies with data to perform
- Are an empathetic and motivating people manager
- Continuously learn and grow; values personal and professional development
What we offer:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin; you choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days
- Rewarding salary, including employee incentive stock options
- Personal development budget
- Health and wellness budget
- Culture of Trust & Empowerment
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.