The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our own Engineering and sales teams, which increases the headcount in our Talent Team.
As Marketing Events & Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing Codility’s in-house and sponsored events and partner programs. You’ll work directly with customers, partners, and event vendors to ensure successful execution from start to finish. You’ll play a critical role in generating new business for our sales team, building lasting marketing partnerships, and continuing to position Codility as a global leader in a tech hiring space.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Own and manage logistics for all virtual events: Coordinate with partners, speakers, conference vendors, and internal stakeholders to ensure successful event promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting.
- Manage promotional activities: Work closely with Growth Marketing to develop landing pages, email campaigns, and social media announcements, ensuring a cohesive look and feel with timely delivery to increase attendance and engagement.
- Build relationships with partners, customers, and industry experts: Represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally for customer advocacy and co-marketing activities.
- Define clear KPIs for program success: Track and report regularly to ensure continued success.
- Brainstorm and innovate with new concepts: Research and propose ideas to improve our in-house events and partnerships program including new initiatives, topics, hosting platforms, event cadence, promotional activities, and more.
You will love this job if you have:
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and a strong can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication, as you’ll be coordinating key partners and stakeholders in a global remote team
- 2+ years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and event management
- Experience in lead generation programs including landing pages and email campaigns would be an asset.
- Experience with developing and managing relations with customers, partners and influencers.
- Proficiency in English is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- International team environment
- Vacation policy for all types of contracts
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.