The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our own Engineering and sales teams, which increases the headcount in our Talent Team.
Our sales team works hard to help the world’s best engineering teams solve the problem of tech hiring. With plenty of greenfield opportunities within our existing customer base, we’re looking for an ambitious Mid-Market / Enterprise Customer Development Manager to join our fast-growing team in London.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Actively manage and engage ongoing with a portfolio of existing customers with full commercial management of these accounts including Renewing, Upselling & Cross-Selling these accounts to maximise the Annual Recurring Revenue
- Develop strong multi-tiered relationships within your portfolio of existing customers including identifying and nurturing our champions as well as the technical and economic contacts.
- Actively seek and drive expansion opportunities of these existing customers which can happen either by selling new / additional products, increasing users / usage as well expanding the strategic use either to other teams, departments, business units, geographies and even related companies within the wider company group structure
- Partner with colleagues in Customer Success, Support, Sales Engineering, Product, Marketing and/or the wider Sales teams to provide a seamless and world class customer experience
- Manage the CRM (SalesForce) to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all activity is recorded
- Strategize and execute on delivering quota
- Leverage your sales acumen during both customer-facing and virtual sales demos
- Actively listen to customer's needs and provide them with a strong solution
You will love this job if you:
- Have 4+ yrs sales experience or equivalent relevant experience
- SAAS / Cloud / Subscription sales experience preferred
- Can demonstrate consistently meeting and even exceeding targets
- Are passionate about solving problems for your Customers
- Have experience working with company employee size greater than 500 people
- Previous experience selling in EMEA / Asia geographies
- Have a passion for all things tech and recruitment
- Are driven to find solutions for every challenge you encounter
- Thrive in a tightly-knit team where team success gives you as much pride as your own
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock option incentive
- International team environment
- Vacation policy for all types of contracts
- Complete flexibility regarding office presence or working from home
- Health & wellness budget (for gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.