The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
We’re seeking an innovative Customer Success Manager. In this full-time role you will work with new and existing SMB and Mid-Market customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Codility tools and services. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Codility. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with Codility. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Codility’s SMB and Mid-Market customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the recruiting technical assessment domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Codility a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Codility can better serve our business and enterprise customers
You will love this job if you:
- have 2-3+ Years prior customer success / account management experience
- have strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- have past experience working with engineering and/or talent acquisition teams is a big plus
- are familiar with Customer Success Platforms, Salesforce and service desk tools
- are self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- are a real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock option incentive
- International team environment
- Vacation policy for all types of contracts
- Complete flexibility regarding office presence or working from home
- Health & wellness budget (for gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.