The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles that solve crucial technical business problems;
- Help uncover prospect’s key pain points and strategize how to paint a powerful picture of Codility’s value based on that discovery;
- Support the revenue team in EMEA with pre and post sales technical support to our prospects and customers;
- Create and run customized presentations for prospects during the sales cycle;
- Evangelize new product features & work with our product team on feedback from our customers;
- Operate in an organized and analytical fashion, and eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches;
- Not only act as a the technical resource for the sales team but elevate the rest of the revenue teams technical knowledge through trainings and tech talk.
We will be a great match if you:
- have 2+ years of sales engineering experience in a SaaS organization;
- have software engineering experience because our product is technical and we’re constantly communicating technical ideas to engineers and engineering managers;
- are equally comfortable with technology, processes as well as the people side of business;
- have a strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to any audience in English;
- have strong execution skills and care about high quality in everything you do;
- a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections;
- are generally curious about technology and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the product you help sell.
Codility believes in a people-first culture, reflected in our core benefits package:
- Remote first culture with hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin;
- You choose where you want to work be it 100% from home or in an office;
- 27 days of PTO globally with generous Holiday allowance and four additional mental health days designated for mental wellbeing;
- Employee incentive stock options;
- Company retirement match;
- Robust physical and mental health benefits;
- Investment in your ongoing development through our learning fund;
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and inclusion.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.