The Codility Mission
The world needs more problem-solving capacity, so at Codility we’re redefining how some of the most influential software engineering teams in the world are built. Using our platform, candidates are evaluated on an even playing field based on the technical skills that matter so companies can make better hiring decisions without wasting engineering time.
Over 10 years we’ve helped thousands of engineering leaders build high-performing, diverse teams, and evaluated the problem-solving skills of over 12 million job candidates. 2020 drove our customers online putting our platform at the forefront of remote-first hiring, helping companies like Microsoft, Tesla and Slack evolve their approach. We are driving a shift in how world class engineering teams are formed and have a bold vision for the future of tech hiring.
As a result of our continued success, we’re growing and expanding our own Engineering and sales teams, which increases the headcount in our Talent Team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop Customer Success playbook throughout the entire customer lifecycle, help to operationalize customer’s journey with related activities, dashboards, and adoption-improvement strategies.
- Initiate and drive process improvement for the Customer Success team, aimed at increasing team performance, and customer satisfaction
- Segment existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast capacity needs
- Measure, and monitor Customer Success KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency.
- Build and maintain Customer Success infrastructure & tech stack and its integration with other company’s data sources.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Ops, Sales, Product, and various leaders to facilitate information flow, improve visibility into Customer Success performance, customer health, and early churn signals.
- Work with CS/support teams to collect and streamline customer feedback to the Product and Engineering
We will be a great match if you have:
- 5 years of Customer Success operations experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- experience in developing and implementing best practices, processes, and metrics for customer success teams.
- passion for designing processes that scale, manage and process data and improve operations
- solid understanding of customer success analytics, technology: Salesforce, Gaignight, ChurnZero, or equivalent
- experience leading business process and systems implementation projects from start to finish.
- excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- experience with long term business planning at the managerial and executive levels.
- ability to work simultaneously on multiple engagements and priorities.
- strong communication and presentation skills.
- ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor degree + in Business (or equivalent)
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop and Phone of your choosing
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.