Hiring engineers is a fast-paced race that everyone has joined at once. Our evidence-based platform helps hiring teams predict the real-life skills of their candidates, at scale. This brings equitable hiring, faster recruitment cycles, and gives engineers more time to solve problems that matter. That’s why Slack, Microsoft and Tesla are using us already.
Codility was founded in 2009 and is now 130 employees strong, distributed across London, Warsaw, Berlin, San Francisco and beyond. Our team is ambitious, creative and international; speaking over 17 languages. We proudly serve 1,500+ customers across 74 different countries facilitating over 30,000 screening and technical interviews every month. We raised a $22M Series A in January 2020 and are in a strong position for rapid growth.
At the heart of it all, we believe our people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to create, learn, and grow.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop Customer Success playbook throughout the entire customer lifecycle, help to operationalize customer’s journey with related activities, dashboards, and adoption-improvement strategies.
- Initiate and drive process improvement for the Customer Success team, aimed at increasing team performance, and customer satisfaction
- Segment existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast capacity needs
- Measure, and monitor Customer Success KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency.
- Build and maintain Customer Success infrastructure & tech stack and its integration with other company’s data sources.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Ops, Sales, Product, and various leaders to facilitate information flow, improve visibility into Customer Success performance, customer health, and early churn signals.
- Work with CS/support teams to collect and streamline customer feedback to the Product and Engineering
We will be a great match if you have:
- 5 years of Customer Success operations experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- experience in developing and implementing best practices, processes, and metrics for customer success teams.
- passion for designing processes that scale, manage and process data and improve operations
- solid understanding of customer success analytics, technology: Salesforce, Gaignight, ChurnZero, or equivalent
- experience leading business process and systems implementation projects from start to finish.
- excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- experience with long term business planning at the managerial and executive levels.
- ability to work simultaneously on multiple engagements and priorities.
- strong communication and presentation skills.
- ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor degree + in Business (or equivalent)
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop and Phone of your choosing
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.