Hiring engineers is a fast-paced race that everyone has joined at once. Our evidence-based platform helps hiring teams predict the real-life skills of their candidates, at scale. This brings equitable hiring, faster recruitment cycles, and gives engineers more time to solve problems that matter. That’s why Slack, Microsoft and Tesla are using us already.
Codility was founded in 2009 and is now 130 employees strong, distributed across London, Warsaw, Berlin, San Francisco and beyond. Our team is ambitious, creative and international; speaking over 17 languages. We proudly serve 1,500+ customers across 74 different countries facilitating over 30,000 screening and technical interviews every month. We raised a $22M Series A in January 2020 and are in a strong position for rapid growth.
At the heart of it all, we believe our people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to create, learn, and grow.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Own and define the vision, strategy, and tactics for the Sales Engineering function at Codility
- Lead, manage, and develop the global Sales Engineering Team
- Understand the customer needs and establish our product as the best solution that addresses those needs
- Closely collaborate with other GoToMarket Team functions to drive revenue growth
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Codility products and technologies and work closely with Engineering and Support to resolve critical technical issues
- Build a strong repeatable Sales Engineering playbook designed to uncover technical criteria and efficiently achieve technical wins
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales engineering information and application trends
- Contribute to team and product effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action - collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing Team in solutions development
- Continuously challenge status quo, in- and outside the Sales Engineering Team, to determine areas of improvement and initiate and follow-through projects to drive the company’s short- and long-term growth.
We will be a great match if you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a SaaS organization,
- Have software engineering background
- Have strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to any audience,
- Have strong execution skills and care about high quality in everything you do,
- Are equally comfortable with technology, processes as well as the people side of business,
- Are generally curious about technology and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the product you help sell,
- Have strong familiarity with the enterprise SaaS landscape,
- Approach customers and prospects from a consultative approach have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop and Phone of your choosing
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.