CodeSignal is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer who is passionate about working with businesses and leaders and is excited about shaping our clients’ vision and their implementation of our products! In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a consultative partner for our customers. You will be an expert in understanding the content of our assessments and how it can be applied to add business value. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Sales team and be a driving force in developing our value selling strategy!
CodeSignal is the leading technical interview solution, helping the world #GoBeyondResumes to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent. Talent Acquisition teams and engineering leaders use CodeSignal's skills evaluation frameworks to tap into underrepresented pools of candidates, save valuable engineering resources, increase speed-to-hire, and increase candidate pipeline yield.
Founded in 2015, CodeSignal is trusted by innovative tech firms, financial services institutions, and the largest enterprises including Robinhood, Instacart, Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Facebook, Pinterest, Block, and Capital One. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Becoming an Industry Leader in G2's Technical Screening Software Category, 2022
- Winning BuiltIn Best Places to Work: Small Companies in SF 2022 award
- Getting Certified as a Best Place to Work 2021-2022
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
What makes a Signalite?
Signalites are the incredible people who make up CodeSignal’s global team. We believe every Signalite should be given the context to understand decisions, the freedom to act independently, and the responsibility to do what’s right. These principles build upon each other to drive motivation, speed, innovation, and a results-oriented, high-performing culture. We believe that culture is not just about principles, but also behaviors. This belief can be seen and felt in everything we do as Signalites.
Main goals/responsibilities of this role:
- Work with business and functional leaders from prospective clients to understand their goals and articulate CodeSignal’s value proposition
- Tailor communications for stakeholders from clients’ Leadership, Talent Acquisition, and Engineering teams, from C-Level executives to frontline developers and recruiters
- Demonstrate CodeSignal’s value for customers through compelling presentations, case studies, product demonstrations, system evaluations, and proposals that address specific business goals
- Shape clients’ Talent Acquisition vision and CodeSignal implementation to maximize value. This includes, among other things:
- Educating prospective customers on operational best practices;
- Sharing successful strategies to solve common challenges, illustrated with current clients’ stories;
- Collaborating with CodeSignal’s Sales team and internal subject matter experts to deploy a best fit solution for each client.
- Partner with CodeSignal’s Sales team to execute a collaborative value selling strategy
- Own, design, scope, and deliver impactful product evaluations that transform customers’ Engineering recruiting processes to address pain and deliver on business objectives
- Significant experience in a technical, customer-facing role at a B2B company; experience working with enterprise clients preferred
- Ability to understand the technical assessment requirements of engineering clients and speak fluently about relevant CodeSignal product features
- Understanding of custom application integration and secure data exchange technologies
- Excellent communication skills that can be tailored to a technical or non-technical audience
- Strong presentation and demo skills
- Mentorship or leadership experience is a plus
- Some travel may be required
Why You’ll Love It Here
💰 Competitive salaries based on local market
🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Equipment provision and generous home office setup stipend
💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.