CodersClan is all about making software development an easy and accessible process at scale.We help companies across the globe with coding projects around corporate company websites, web apps and more. The majority of our clients work with technical project managers that take care of all the ongoing communications and free our coder to focus solely on coding.
Who is our perfect candidate?
A super tester who could quickly test our deliverables from a functional and visual perspective, create ATPs based on a task scope, do exploratory testing and be in charge of delivery quality. It’s crucial to have a sharp eye for design issues as our clients can be highly nit-picky and expect pixel-perfect results.
Our testers should be fanatic about font sizes, color and type, margins & padding, performance and confirming scope. Our testers are having fun when clicking on all buttons and links, confirming there’s no one element that doesn’t work on the website and also able to follow a strict checklists and ATPs while understanding priority and customer perspective.
- Experience with various design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and online services such as Zeplin, Invision Insept and Figma.
- Understanding of web concepts such as HTML markup, HTTP requests, Client-side vs Server-side.
- Experience with QA tools such as JMeter, Chrome DevTools, Selenium, Postman, BrowserStack etc.
- Experience producing an ATP from a technical scope.
- High level of English to report issues.
- Pixel-Perfect eye and mentality
- Ability to work remotely with global teams