CodersClan is all about making software development an easy and accessible process at scale.
We help companies across the globe with coding projects around corporate company websites, web apps and more. The majority of our clients work with technical project managers that take care of all the ongoing communications and free our coder to focus solely on coding.
We are looking for talented Team Leaders to join our global network of coders and help deliver high quality products to our customers.
What's the job?
Oversee day-to-day operations of a team of WordPress & Web developers.
Take ownership of team members’ tasks, ensuring best quality delivery on schedule and on budget.
Delegate tasks, set deadlines, and monitor team performance.
Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
Serve as a technical expert and knowledge hub for the team’s projects.
- At least one year of work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Ability to commit to, and fulfill tight deadlines reliably.
- Ability to manage a global team of remote developers
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and transparency.
- Superb communication and leadership skills:
- Proactive & Empowering: initiating, and driving conversations forward.
- Tactful & positive: Drive team members to uphold professional standards and improve on weak spots in a supportive yet uncompromising manner.
- Excellent Organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with WordPress website development.
- Great spoken and written English skills.
- Availability to work full time in EU working hours.
- Experience managing a remote team.
- Inquisitive and curious personality with great troubleshooting skills.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.