AirFleet is all about empowering marketers to complete any marketing initiative regardless of any technical complexity. We help marketers at tech companies on a daily basis with any technical requirement around their digital funnels including web development, marketing automation and analytics.
We're looking for Technical Project Managers to join our team and build scalable work processes while making sure our clients' projects succeed.
As a Technical Project Manager, you'll be acting in a unique role through which you will get to utilize both your technical and client communication skills.
The role includes:
- Scoping and discussing technical projects with clients.
- Working with developers from around the world to make each project a success.
- Nurturing ongoing relationships with clients.
- Detecting and cutting off any internal inefficient processes and implementing scalable processes instead.
- Making sure requirements and timeline are always met.
Why should you apply?
- Get to work with top tech companies.
- Gain a valuable mix of both business, management & technical experience.
- Ability to work remotely as well as from the office.
- Opportunity to advance and manage critical processes in sales & operations.
- Work with a fun team in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Web Development understanding - You must have an excellent understanding of how web apps and websites are built. This would include thorough understanding of core front-end subjects such as HTML5, JS, CSS, and basic understanding of modern web framework such as Angular/React. Although we are open to various backgrounds, many of our project managers have previous experience as professional web developers.
- Customer Relations experience - At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role involving customer support, project management or sales.
- Self organization - You must have a natural tendency for organization. No email can be missed. You must manage time well.
- People person - Great communication skills. Highly empathetic to both clients and developers.
- English - Native English or highly fluent written and spoken English.
- Willingness and dedication to work in irregular hours & under significant pressure.
- Passion for bridging the gap between developers and non-technical clients.
- Experience in managing technical projects as part of a web or software agency.
- Experience in working with tools used frequently by marketing teams such as WordPress, Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in working with marketers.
- Sales experience.
- Startups experience.
- Experience with GIT
- Experience managing technical projects totaling over 200 hours.