Want to apply technology in ways that make life more enriching?
We think the digital experiences that make up more and more of our everyday lives should be seamless and engaging—even magical. Using our unique recipe of specialized skills and digital alchemy, we engineer experiences that help businesses engage with users, and users engage with the world.
The source of our magic comes from our people. We continually strive to be better versions of ourselves—and have fun while doing it. If a career creating innovative experiences and digital products sounds exciting, we hope you’ll consider joining our amazing team.
Codazen is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in developing and delivering cutting-edge software solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable, secure, and efficient web applications for our enterprise clients. Your expertise in both front-end and back-end development, combined with your ability to mentor junior engineers, will be essential in driving successful project outcomes and growing the organization.
- Consistently deliver enterprise-scale web-based Digital and Enterprise solutions
- Leverage breadth and depth of knowledge to drive architecture, design, and implementation strategy decisions at the feature and overall solution level
- Implement secure, scalable APIs
- Implement engaging UI leveraging HTML/CSS to layout and style components based on style guides and design comps
- Define and implement backend storage models for both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Promote and drive quality engineering initiatives and best practices
- Be an advocate for implementation and process best practices
- Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen our platform and development practices
- Promote cross-team and cross-company communication practices that share knowledge and best practices
- Deeply understands what drives the business to influence the direction and strategy of solutions
- Active in coaching and mentoring other engineers
- This is a hybrid position, 3 days on-site, 2 days WFH; Monday through Friday based out of Salt Lake City, UT
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience delivering enterprise-scale web-based solutions and experiences
- A passion for creating high-quality value-based software and user experiences
- Extensive experience with software engineering and object-oriented coding principles
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage risks in all forms
- Strong communication and presentation skills both at the technical and business level
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership in everything you do and deliver
What Codazen Offers
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid schedule
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company contribution)
- Profit sharing
- Company bonus
- Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability)
- Free drinks and snacks
- An incredible leadership team that cares about your development
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.