What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for the lifeblood of economies globally; small and medium-sized businesses. Codat is a universal API for consented business financial data, powering the next generation of products and services for this historically underserved market.
We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, and a San Francisco office will be opening soon. We are a privately held company and have recently closed our Series B, being funded by Index Ventures, Tiger Global, American Express, PayPal and a line-up of world-class angel investors.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, with a focus and urgency that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
The Client Success team leverages our industry expertise and product knowledge to help our clients build, launch and scale amazing applications for small businesses. Client Success is responsible for ensuring our clients achieve their business goals by aligning mutually beneficial outcomes. As a Client Success Manager you will contribute to the growth and scale of Codat by building deep relationships with executives, operations and product teams within your portfolio of clients and be a primary driver for the internal advancement of customer requirements.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to develop a deep understanding of customers’ priorities, motives and key drivers, and have demonstrated success in owning and growing strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
The Client Success Manager is the primary point of contact for our clients and works with them through all stages of implementation, product launch, scaling, product expansion, and account management. You will work directly with key stakeholders ranging from developers to executives to help them create the next generation of FinTech products and services for small businesses.
- Manage the overall relationship with assigned portfolio of clients, identifying and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure mutual alignment of business priorities.
- Be a strategic advisor and provide consultative guidance based on clients’ business needs, providing best practices to help clients build and scale their business on Codat.
- Lead key initiatives that deepen the partnership including quarterly reviews, weekly checkpoints and escalations.
- Ownership of timely launch, usage and expansion through collaboration with internal teams.
- Drive successful and consistent renewals. Identify and partner with sales on new growth and cross sell opportunities.
- Serve as the voice of the client and collect feedback to drive continuous improvements across all areas of the product.
No matter what we are doing, whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other, we try at all times to live by our values:
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management including the ability to overcome objections and build rapport
- Customer empathy and demonstrated desire to help clients succeed
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Product oriented mindset and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Codat’s products.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role preferably at a market leading technology or financial services firm
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you