What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Codat through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of Codat through tailored demonstrations and presentations
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness of Codat across organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Accounts team (Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Provide recommendations based on customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- You will be based in New York Metro Area
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 8+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience and evidence of high performance
- Relevant sales experience in financial services, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience working for a start-up
- A deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions at the C-level
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and internally
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Consistent track record of navigating large customer organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior management C-suite executives
- Ability to simultaneously handle opportunities at various stages of the buying process
- Taking an active interest in customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to travel whenever required
Base Salary banding
$125,000 - $150,000 / year
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you