What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company based in London which is growing rapidly in the US and Canada. Our product is a universal API for small business financial data.
Banks and fintechs use our technology to easily connect to the software systems used by their small business customers, allowing them to read and write data via a single API. Codat’s technology has many applications across financial services and business services, but lending is our most established sector. Given the current economic climate, lenders need for real time data on their business customers has never been greater.
We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients. We most recently received a $10M investment from Index Ventures, a leading global venture capital firm. We have also been awarded $10M in grant funding from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
- Hire, train and manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building, and opportunity qualification
- Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- Create metrics for monthly qualified lead objectives
- Drive individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching, regular amplification of results, and creative incentives
- Regularly report on team/individual results - quantity & quality of leads and revenue to Sales Leadership
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner closely with Marketing to define campaigns, follow-up, and reporting
- Monitor and ensure lead quantity, quality, timely follow-up, and messaging
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- You will be based in New York Metro Area
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- 5+ years experience in software sales
- Successfully built, coached, and lead teams to achieve performance goals
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to travel whenever required