What we do at Codat
Our mission is to make life easier for small and medium sized businesses, the backbone of our global economy.
We do that by working with fintech companies and financial institutions to help them connect into the systems their small business customers use. With this connectivity, our clients are building next generation products to take the friction out of running a small business, from business management software to alternative lending and corporate cards.
Codat is a Series C-funded company, backed by some of the leading investors and most successful tech companies in the world, including J.P. Morgan, Shopify, Plaid, PayPal Ventures, Amex Ventures, Index Ventures and Tiger Global. We have offices in London, New York and Sydney.
We live by our values of being united as a single team, building a product that is useful to our clients and their customers alike, and bringing a focus and urgency to our work that makes us unstoppable.
What you will be doing
- Be an advocate for Codat within strategic partners, foster strong relationships and encourage partners to refer business.
- Help increase the integrations used by our clients through smoothing out the integrations process with our data partners.
- Manage a number of our relationships globally with accounting platforms and Open Banking providers.
- Support our sales and solutions team to understand our data partners' policies, requirements and practices
- Work closely with the product team to accelerate the future roadmap by securing the necessary access to platforms and partnerships we need
- Uncover commercial opportunities with strategic partners and work with our sales team to execute these deals
- Generate referrals from strategic partners through close relationships and ensuring our partners understand our value proposition
No matter what we’re doing - whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other - we live by our values.
We believe in delivering useful technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always “cool” but makes a difference.
We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We’re united when we have each other’s backs - when something goes wrong, we don’t blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with better outcomes. We don’t let our egos win.
We believe that an unstoppable drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the best way to build great things. We are biased towards action - we make informed decisions and then we act. There is no such thing as an impossible problem, just a great challenge to sink our teeth into.
What excites us
- Several years’ experience in a strategy, product or partnerships role in a tech business, e.g. Solutions Engineering, Product Manager, Product Partnerships, Technical Account Manager.
- Ability to analyse and understand market context and dynamics in order to identify areas for strategic alignment with our partners
- Experience managing senior stakeholders and complex relationships
- Great commercial acumen and experience of assisting with commercial agreements with a heavy relationship focused approach
- Some familiarity with APIs and basic concepts of building integrations to be able to communicate effectively with and educate internal stakeholders and clients.
- General interest in Integrations/Open Finance/API technology with a good mind for technical products
- You have a natural curiosity and want to keep learning and developing your skills
- Experience managing external and internal stakeholders across multiple relationships.
If you are excited about applying for this role but aren't certain you meet 100% of the criteria, we'd still love to hear from you.