Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the Role
We're looking for a Sales Operations & Strategy Manager to help us to grow our go-to-market (GTM) machine. You'll shape the strategy of our customer-facing teams and build and manage processes that accelerate revenue growth. You'll partner directly with our Head of Sales, Success, and Support and will report to our Head of GTM Operations and Strategy.
In this role you will:
- Partner with our GTM leadership to design and implement new go-to-market (GTM) motions.
- Guide regular market goal and business review meetings to provide updates on team projects, performance, and tactics.
- Develop sales and marketing reports or dashboards and guide ad hoc reporting aimed at business growth.
- Partner cross functionally to build programs and content to help our customer-facing teams.
- Work with other analyst and product teams on joint projects involving our revenue and customer data.
- Help with quarterly planning to help shape GTM strategy and cross functional projects.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and report generation to find opportunities for growth.
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- You have 4+ years of experience communicating business insights to, and driving change with, senior GTM leaders
- You are very capable with data; strong expertise in analytics, SQL, and communicating analysis
- You are experienced in GTM tooling (Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Marketo) including building reporting and automation
- You have taken ownership in main sales processes like territory planning, compensation design, and sales forecasting
- Track record for working well across teams and with collaborators. High degree of empathy and understanding of strategic priorities
- Interest in learning new tools and designing creative solutions - we can do a lot with Coda!
How we care for our Codans!
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.