Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About this role:
At Coda, we consider process and organization to be a creative pursuit in and of itself. To us, there's nothing more noble that the ability to turn ideas into action and guide things forward for a team. We're looking for our first Creative Project Manager to join our small-yet-mighty Brand squad and help make great creative work happen. This includes creating processes, nurturing partner relationships, managing external production partners, and piecing together big operational puzzles. It's an important moment for our rocketship, and we need someone to help us extend our Brand's reach. You will report to our Brand lead.
In this role you will:
- Manage the ticket queue: Show us what a good creative brief looks like! And then help us chase down ambiguity and inputs when needed.
- Resource balancing: You know the power of prioritization and the decorum of de-prioritizion. And you can apply this to internal and external (e.g. vendor) recourse alike.
- Partner relationships: You're not just coordinating within Brand, you're speaking on the Brand team's behalf and elevating the value of creative with other teams.
- Design processes: You're the expert behind it all, putting everything into careful motion, and then iterating and automating until it's a well-oiled machine.
You may be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years of experience, experience at an agency or in another startup a plus
- You love working in Coda and promoting the product to others.
- You love organizing teams and keeping everyone on track: You're not bothered by the idea of bothering people. It's an opportunity to collect context and build relationships and shared perspectives.
- Operational know-how: You're the person everyone goes to for answers. You love being the point at which different threads intersect.
How we care for our Codans:
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.