Coda is a rapidly growing startup in the enterprise SaaS sector, building a platform that lets individuals build documents as powerful as applications.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the Role
We are looking for a Scaled Accounts Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with our fastest-growing segment of early stage SMB and Commercial customers. In this role, you'll work alongside our customers, combining your Coda know-how with your understanding of your client’s needs, to build solutions that solve their business problems and delight them. It’s a scaled role, so you’ll work with a larger volume of clients than a named (”one-to-one”) CSM, to broaden Coda knowledge across a variety of clients and industries.
Coda is defining a new category of productivity in the workplace, so this role will require the creative positioning of a new product in a changing landscape, in addition to technical ability, and keen attention to detail. This role has opportunity for rapid career development and expansion.
This position is ideally someone who is willing to work from Silicon Valley when the COVID-19 pandemic ends; for the time being we are all remote as a company, until at least Winter of 2021. (We have offices in Bellevue, Mountain View, and San Francisco).
- Solve client problems using Coda: Help our fast-growing customers transform their workflow from messy spreadsheets and mis-fitted tools into elegant Coda docs / apps that are built for their unique way of doing things. Help teams be successful in building a new, sticky, and valuable use case in Coda
- Balance work across a portfolio of companies: You’ll work with a variety of customers during their lifecycle of Coda adoption, providing support to many without over-extending yourself. To that end, a balance approach that scales - with email campaigns, one-to-many webinars, and clear guidelines - will be critical
- Grow usage within your portfolio of companies: Your primary goal is to grow usage and adoption with the clients you work with - not necessarily to convert or upsell them (you’ll work with Account Executives to partner on that goal)
- Advocate throughout implementation: Thoughtfully position Coda in every interaction with the client, highlighting the benefits relevant to different use-cases
- Work closely with the Sales Team: You’ll partner sales to ensure customer happiness and retention
- Bring customer feedback to the Product Team: You’ll have the opportunity to bring the voice of our customers to Product Managers, Designer, and Engineers to improve Coda's features and functionality
- You have owned and deepened client relationships
- You are more on the 'technical' side of sales and account management, you're the person your peers would go to to build complex models or implement a technical product
- Deep familiarity with Excel and/or common workplace productivity tools
- Experience working alongside sales and account management teams to develop solutions for clients