Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be an essential part of our growing Recruiting Team. You'll learn about all aspects of recruiting, including coordination, research, sourcing, pitching, branding, and programs. You'll own all of the scheduling activities for remote interviews, hiring manager sync-ups, and new hire onboarding and other important programs. You'll work with every part of the business and get to learn how to build diverse and successful teams. You'll report directly to our head of recruiting.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the entire candidate journey in providing all candidates with a top-notch, positive experience starting from the first contact all the way until they become part of the team
- Create new programs to improve and scale our processes
- Become a power user of Coda and Greenhouse to promote efficiency in the recruiting process
- Build a good understanding of our teams and create great relationships with those team members and hiring managers
- Analyze and report on our recruiting pipeline to hiring managers and periodically to the entire company
You'll get exposure to:
- Developing our employment brand and using it to create inbound interest for Coda
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Evaluating inbound candidates
- Supporting the team with outbound efforts including career fairs, tech talks, conferences and sourcing
- Collaborating with the broader team to implement company-wide events and policies to build a, united culture around our values
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- You are conscientious and motivated
- You are passionate about providing outstanding candidate experiences
- You communicate well with others
- You enjoy learning, with the ability to pattern-match and improve on ideas
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have less than 3 years of relevant experience
How we care for our Codans!
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.