Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About the Role
Do you ever wonder what it's like to run a unicorn company through hyper-growth? What better way to observe this than be in the middle of the action yourself? At Coda, we're going through an exciting time having just raised $100MM in our Series D, scaling out the company, and making mission-critical decisions daily. To continue this success, we need to make sure we have the right team in place, especially the team surrounding our CEO. That's why we're looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) who is super organized, calm in chaos, empathetic, and up-levels everyone around them. This EA will support our CEO and a few other executive team members and take on some of the most important projects across the company.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the CEO, executives, and Operations Manager to make sure they're successful in guiding their organizations' goals.
- Refine workflows, processes, meeting cadences, tools (mostly Coda!), calendars, and communications to enhance productivity.
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and executives, see the bigger picture situation, and solve challenges before they land.
- Guide a variety of important projects across the company - one example is leading our current migration to a hybrid team.
- Manage external relationships including investors, board members, press, partners, customers, and other influencers.
- Handle a variety of admin tasks including scheduling, booking travel, event planning, inventory management, managing expenses and budgets, employee and partner/customer recognition, and more!
You may be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of administrative support of a C level executives
- Interest in learning new things to guide optimization and improvement of processes
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple cross-functional projects
How we care for our Codans!
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers a wide range of benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.