Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven't they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that's familiar and flexible like the documents you're used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It's a big product with an even bigger mission. And we need your help to spread the word! We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US. In fact, all our jobs are open in any location across the US. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
About this role:
We're looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to help us to grow our go to market machine, building the infrastructure that powers our top of funnel outreach to find, nurture, and qualify marketing leads and ensure a smooth handover to our sales team. You will develop our marketing technology stack, manage the performance of our campaigns, and work with partners across Marketing and Sales to provide important insight into how we can accelerate the conversion of quality leads into revenue. You will report to our Head of Sales Operations and Strategy.
What you'll work on:
- Implement and improve the stack of tools necessary to empower our top of funnel engine to repeatably create revenue opportunities for the go to market team
- Determine important marketing metrics and manage funnel performance toward targets, creating automated reports on channel performance for internal partners and company leadership
- Oversee lead attribution and qualification process, ensuring the right leads get to the right channels at the right time
- Analyze campaign performance and manage pipeline in partnership with Demand Generation to improve marketing budget spend
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams to provide a full-funnel view of go-to-market activities and lead qualification and nurturing
- Turn marketing data into relevant insights that improve revenue
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- Expert in marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo) including implementation and administration, experienced in building a marketing technology stack from the ground up.
- You have 3+ years of experience with routing, enrichment, and outreach tools such as LeanData, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Salesloft,
- Chorus, including integration with Salesforce CRM
- You want to learn new tools and designing creative solutions - we can do a lot with Coda!
- You have experience building, tracking, and managing performance of B2B SaaS marketing campaigns
- You have experience defining, reporting on, and improving lead scoring model and MQL conversion
- You have experience communicating insights and promoting change with senior Go to Market (GTM) leaders
- You are comfortable digging into the data to extract insight
How we care for our Codans:
Starting on your first day of employment, Coda offers many benefits and perks that support eligible employees and their family members. Some of our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend
At Coda, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Coda believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.