Coda is a rapidly growing startup building a platform that enables people to build docs as powerful as an app. We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle. Here's a quick overview of what we do.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to anchor the team and help us communicate the value of Coda in ways that resonate with our users and drive adoption. This role will entail a combination of defining strategies, hands-on execution, and ー most importantly ー establishing long term norms of product marketing at Coda.
- Develop and drive strategy for vertical and use case messaging in conjunction with Product and Success teams.
- Create differentiated narratives based on audience and segmentation and work collaboratively across Product, PR, Solutions, Brand, and Data Science to develop positioning and execute go-to-market across them.
- Collect and synthesize user insights to inform strategies; competitive research and messaging.
- Iterate on Coda's positioning and work together with our Brand team to create user-facing assets based on that (pitch docs, videos, blog posts, adoption materials, other creative mechanisms you dream up!)
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- An authentic maker to tell Coda's story; a talented Product Marketer with a passion for the Coda mission and product.
- A love of productivity tools, eagerness to learn the ins and outs of how a product works, and a desire to roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Experience positioning software products/platforms.
- You're a natural organizer on your teams ー well versed in the art of working cross-functionally.
- Proven experience crafting compelling content & messaging.
- Audience research, segmentation, and persona development are all playbooks you've successfully used.
- Ambiguity excites you! You can make sense of it and are able to synthesize many viewpoints into easily digestible insights.