Coda is changing the way people and teams work by building a powerful, innovative productivity surface that blurs the line between a document and an application. We are looking for a mobile engineer to help define our mobile strategy as well as build out native apps from the ground up as well as a seamless mobile-web experience.
As a member of Coda's engineering team, while you will primarily focus on mobile, you will operate as a full-stack engineer and have the opportunity to work broadly across our product from our mobile and browser-based clients to our servers and infrastructure. You’ll work closely with a stellar team of passionate, experienced engineers, designers and product managers who've have been instrumental in building some of the most widely-used technology products in the world, including YouTube, Google Drive/Docs, Amazon AWS, Pinterest, and Microsoft Azure.
Our current stack focuses on React, Typescript, Python and Node with our server infrastructure running on Kubernetes in Amazon AWS. We believe in using the best tool for the job in hand, and don't shy away from solving hard problems!
In this role, you'll:
- Work closely with the product, design and growth teams to enhance Coda working with new features, APIs, performance, quality, and scale
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment across multiple geo-located offices (locations in Seattle, San Francisco, and Mountain View)
- Help ensure our customers have an excellent experience using Coda
- Participate in the engineering teams' on-call rotations for customer support and live production issues
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- You are driven, can work independently, and thrive when challenged
- You've built native mobile applications and have hands on experience with mobile-web
- You have worked with any modern UX framework as React, Vue, or similar, and have created or used internet friendly APIs such as REST or GraphQL
- You have hands-on experience working building web-based systems on Cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or similar Cloud-based environments
This role can work from San Francisco, Mountain View, or Bellevue.