Coda is looking for full-stack software engineers to join our growing team as we deliver on the future of productivity software. We currently have multiple roles open at different levels of experience.
Documents and spreadsheets have remained relatively unchanged for the last 40 years and yet these paradigms still largely dominate how businesses and people operate. We're taking a fresh approach and empowering anyone to start with something as simple as a document and easily evolve this into a powerful, connected application. We believe this will be game-changing and influence the paradigms of the next 40 years.
As a member of Coda’s engineering team, you will operate as a full-stack engineer and have the opportunity to work broadly across our product from our mobile and browser-based clients to our servers and infrastructure. You’ll work closely with a stellar team of passionate, experienced engineers, designers and product managers who've have been instrumental in building some of the most widely-used technology products in the world, including YouTube, Google Drive/Docs, Amazon AWS, Pinterest, and Microsoft Azure.
Our current stack focuses on React, TypeScript, Python and Node with our server infrastructure running on Kubernetes in Amazon AWS. We believe in using the best tool for the job in hand, and don't shy away from solving hard problems!
In this role, you'll:
- Work closely with the product, design and growth teams to enhance Coda working with new features, APIs, performance, quality, and scale
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment across multiple geo-located offices (locations in Seattle, San Francisco, and Mountain View)
- Help ensure our customers have an excellent experience using Coda
- Participate in the engineering teams' on-call rotations for customer support and live production issues
You may be a great fit for this role if:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- You are driven, can work independently, and thrive when challenged
- You have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience in a software engineering role and have a software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- You have worked with any modern UX framework as React, Vue, or similar, and have created or used internet friendly APIs such as REST or GraphQL
- You have hands-on experience working building web-based systems on Cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or similar Cloud-based environments
This role can work from San Francisco, Mountain View, or Bellevue.