🚀 Build the future of employee leave
We're tackling the complex world of employee leave. Today, it's fascinating and baffling how complicated the process is: going on leave (be it parental, medical, bereavement, or for any other reason) means talking to reps and wading through a mountain of government and insurance claims just to get your time off and income in moments when you're the most stressed and busy. We talked to hundreds of employees and employers who had nightmare stories to tell, and wondered to ourselves why nobody had solved this yet.
Our mission is to take the work out of leave — removing all of the friction that exists today for both employees and employers — and be the #1 advocate for folks going through the process. It's a really exciting space, and we're moving incredibly fast on both product and user momentum.
Excited about taking the most frustrating insurance, banking, and finance processes out there and making them surprisingly delightful? We'd love to work with you.
💪🏽 What will you do?
We're empowering the most innovative employers nationwide, including Carta, Benchling, and Notion. Our revenue team today includes our sales, customer success, marketing, and partnerships teams and is rapidly scaling with strong inbound demand.
As our founding growth marketer, your mission is to exponentially grow Cocoon’s top of funnel by:
- Scaling our paid ads program from testing stages to a well oiled machine by identifying the highest-opportunity channels, optimizing budgets, and testing audience targeting and ad creative
- Spearheading integrated growth campaigns that span ads, web, content, email, and events
- Owning our marketing operations from end to end while working closely with sales to evaluate the health of our marketing leads
- Transforming email into a key lead-accelerating channel by developing segmented campaigns, regularly testing, and generating new email content
- Building out meetcocoon.com to create an inbound lead engine including optimizing our website for search and conversion
- Analyzing and sharing insights from campaigns to inform content and messaging, revenue targets, sales tactics, and more
⚡️ You'd be a great fit if you are:
- Experienced in managing paid search or other ads platforms, email marketing, and/or account based marketing strategies
- Highly adaptable and excited to learn: You thrive in new environments and can operate with ambiguity, driving and advocating for your priorities
- Curious and analytical: You’re excited to dive into why a campaign is or isn’t performing. You’re always thinking about the next test you can run or how to optimize your campaigns
- An integrated-thinker: You approach marketing with every aspect of the customer journey in mind, not just a single interaction. You know the best targeting isn’t worth much without great content
- A superb verbal & written communicator: You speak & write clearly, concisely, and with empathy. You are able to adapt your communication in a variety of situations and with a wide range of personas - from our board and at all hands, to 1:1s with new hires