🚀 Build the future of employee leave
We're tackling the complex world of employee leave. Today, it's fascinating and baffling how complicated the process is: going on leave (be it parental, medical, bereavement, or for any other reason) means talking to reps and wading through a mountain of government and insurance claims just to get your time off and income in moments when you're the most stressed and busy. We talked to hundreds of employees and employers who had nightmare stories to tell, and wondered to ourselves why nobody had solved this yet.
Our mission is to take the work out of leave — removing all of the friction that exists today for both employees and employers — and be the #1 advocate for folks going through the process. It's a really exciting space, and we're moving incredibly fast on both product and user momentum.
Excited about taking the most frustrating insurance, banking, and finance processes out there and making them surprisingly delightful? We'd love to work with you.
💪🏽 What will you do?
As a Partnership Manager, you’ll be working closely with our leave partners to help create an amazing leave experience for our shared customers and create strong evangelists across both the partnership and our employer/employee users.
You’ll be building an expertise on our partner’s internal processes and guiding our shared customers through the onboarding process to ensure their employees find planning their leaves delightfully simple. When challenges arise, you’ll work with our partners on how you resolve these challenges and build an even stronger foundation with our partners as well as the HR & People leaders you work with. Along the journey, you’ll continuously deliver value to our partners and shared customers by becoming their trusted advisor and demonstrating the value of Cocoon.
When Cocoon launches new product offerings - with the groundwork you’ve laid, our partners are not only delighted to participate, but also can’t wait to adopt more of our products to expand our partnership and deliver greater value to our shared customers.
Finally, you’ll be laying the foundation for scaling our partnerships team as a function. If you’re the kind of person who loves to build playbooks - we want to chat!
⚡️ You'd be a great fit if you are:
- Excited to develop deep domain & partner expertise: You’ll become a trusted advisor on leaves and the complex world of regulations & insurance surrounding leave to our customers as they scale. You’ll also become an expert on our partners, their internal processes - understand where they are today, where they’re going in 6-12 months, what shared processes we need to create to succeed in getting there.
- A superb verbal & written communicator: You speak & write clearly, concisely, and with empathy. You are able to adapt your communication in a variety of situations and with a wide range of customer and partner personas.
- Exceptionally detail oriented: You are able to navigate our partner’s inner workings and break down what's required for a customer to go-live into the play-by-play and seamlessly bring our customers along for the ride. You have a firm grasp on a wide range of important details in a customer's onboarding, and can project manage a complex launch to completion with rave reviews.
- An advocate for our partners: You advocate for our partners and shared customers with our internal team by sharing feedback & insights to our product & engineering teams - all with the goal of continuously streamlining the experience for our partners, their customers and our shared end users - the employees they care about.
- A builder: You’ll build the playbook for what the partnerships function looks like at Cocoon and train future team members.