Our Technical Support Specialists manage and develop key relationships with our enterprise and mid-size customers as the first key point of contact for general and technical support. The Technical Support Specialist has a deep understanding of customer workflows, processes, and troubleshooting techniques to find successful ways to implement solutions. This individual is a product expert and has a technical background having worked alongside engineers in the past. Engaging and customer focused by nature, they drive continued value with our customers as we position Coconut Software as an industry leader. At the heart of the role, Technical Support specialists are curious problem solvers who love proactively learning new things and engaging empathetically with customers.
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone and resolve problems with empathy and a sense of urgency.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Share product and technical expertise, facilitating technical and operational discussions and troubleshooting with engineers/SRE team
- Maintain our SLA standards for responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and resolution time.
- Manage and document daily reported issues in a bug tracking system (Jira, Zendesk, etc).
- Contribute to Help Centre documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers
- Able to work 9 am to 5 pm PST (12 pm to 8 pm EST)
- High emotional intelligence with exceptional listening skills and empathetic to the needs of the customer
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a natural curiosity and aptitude to learn new things at a rapid pace
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Experience with API, SQL, and debugging web applications is considered an asset
- Team player and self-driven, always looking to learn and help others
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and you’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 27% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
What’s in it for you?
- “Cabana Days” - our version of a !
We work regular business hours Monday to Thursday. Then, we’re encouraged to take Fridays off to rest, recharge, and do the things that make us happy!
- Ability to do your job in a supported, flexible environment;
- Professional development & learning opportunities - be supported in your career journey!
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs regularly;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
A full range of benefits to keep you happy & healthy;
- Competitive Salaries - we pay fairly based on experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Mental health online platform and counselling services
- Annual Wellness Spending Account ($1000 per year)
- Opportunity to work remote - anywhere in Canada!
- Employee Options - everyone shares in our success!
- Internet Subsidy
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program - means everyone is entitled to earn bonuses
- A People First Company - 4.9 rating on Glassdoor
- Recently named one of the in Canada
Who we are, and what we do:
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution through our Relationship Banking Platform. Our enterprise solution consists of enterprise level appointment scheduling, queuing management, video banking alongside reporting and analytics. This has garnered the attention of leading banks and credit unions across North America. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, increased conversion rates, and helps streamline the workforce for a more effective and efficient operation.
To date we have raised close to 40M and have been doubling revenue year after year. The team at Coconut has ambitious growth plans to continue to scale the business to new heights by owning the North American market and delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. We foster a community that is unconditionally inclusive, and in return ask that our people contribute their differing perspectives, ideas and experiences for one common purpose: to advance the way people live and work in an environment of diversity, equity and inclusion and workplace belonging.
Some recent awards we're proud of include:
Coconut Software is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.