Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level?
We are Cobblestone trading, part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. We are looking for a curious and innovative HR Talent Analysts who will help us build our foundations and aim for the moon. They will live by the mantra "Hire the stars, keep the most effective, grow them to be the best”.
Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm founded in London in 2017. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world's economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialize in the proprietary trading of the short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country and growing every day. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
Over the years we have grown organically. As part of our journey to be the best in all markets we enter, we would like to welcome a Talent Analyst into our HR (Human Resources) team. For this role we are looking for someone who has a passion for numbers and ability to use data to make decisions. HR experience is not mandatory however an interest in HR is important.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas
- The team is more important than the individual.
- Being the best in any market we enter
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people
- Others must benefit from our existence
As a HR Talent analyst, you will be responsible for executing our strategy for talent acquisition and continuously enhancing our selection process using data and candidate insights. Hiring is a key aspect of our operations and people play the greatest role in our advancement and success. We are looking for an ambitious and highly efficient resources that can deliver results. A professional that can match our hiring process with the best candidates across the world to ensure that we have the most talented individuals for our team.
What we offer in this role
- A full-time position on our HR team
- Opportunity to work closely with the management team.
- Committed and remarkably talented colleagues.
- Great compensation and rewards
- An exciting, challenging and fulfilling career.
- An opportunity to work on new things from scratch and make independent decisions.
- Gather, interpret, and visualise complex data to develop actionable steps that improve HR processes, optimise results and enable data-driven decision-making.
- Prepare dashboards by analysing and presenting core HR data including headcount statistics, turnover metrics, recruitment metrics and workforce KPIs to identify significant trends or key issues.
- Support in developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Conduct in depth analysis on the selection process and use the insights to make improvements to the process.
- Identify and partner with recruitment agencies and job sites.
- Build strategic tie ups with reputed colleges for campus placement.
- Manage job postings on social media.
- Meet agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for hiring.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Manage other HR activities as required.
- Strong numerical and research skills.
- Passion for data analysis.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong EQ skills.
- Good Organization and reporting skills.
- A passion for building talented teams.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Personal values that match our company values.
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- A passion for developing employer branding.
- Proficient in the use of social media.
- Experience in data processing, excel, SQL, databases.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
The role will be based in our Corporate office in Dubai.
Jumeirah Business Centre 2, Cluster V, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates