Who We Are
Cobalt was founded on the belief that pentesting can be better. Our pentests start in as little as 24 hours and integrate with modern development cycles thanks to the powerful combination of a SaaS platform coupled with an exclusive community of testers known as the Cobalt Core. Accepting just 5% of applicants, the Core boasts over 400 closely vetted and highly skilled testers who jointly conduct thousands of tests each year.
Our award-winning, fully remote team is committed to helping agile businesses remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. Today, over 1,000 customers use Cobalt to run pentests on demand via Pentest as a Service, AKA PtaaS, a space which Cobalt pioneered (you could even say we wrote the book on it) and continues to lead.
We are looking for an experienced strategic Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Enterprise team and help Cobalt's top customers build successful security testing programs. This individual thrives in taking ownership and developing or refining processes. The Senior Customer Success Manager should be comfortable interfacing with C-level executives both internally and externally.
What You'll Do
- Own the post-sales relationships of our largest Enterprise customers with the goal of increasing adoption, ensuring renewal and growth, and advocating for their success and needs
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work closely with the Technical Account Manager and Operations team to help the customer define critical success metrics
- Develop, prepare and nurture customers for advocacy
- Build successful security testing programs with our customers
- Provide ongoing and tailored customer engagement that includes but is not limited to weekly meetings, health checks, quarterly business assessments and product roadmap reviews
- Monitor day-to-day service execution, remove blockers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with the Sales Account Executive to identify upsell opportunities
- Collaborate cross functionally with the Marketing, Product and Engineering teams
- Communicate with internal and external C-level executives
- 5 - 7 years of work experience in Customer Success
- A consulting mindset and enjoy establishing strong customer relationships
- Experience with application security, penetration testing and/or cybersecurity
- Familiarity working with Enterprise level customers with 100k+ employees
- Ability to understand customer challenges and advise on best practices
- Program management approach to executing and overseeing multiple related projects
- Multi-tasking skills and the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities on-the-fly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially with C-level executives
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Drive, no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and improve your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- A strong desire to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win!
- Experience working with Salesforce
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter's contribution to our mission — let's make security dance!
Please apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US) or pension (EU)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US) or statutory healthcare (EU)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off, and 16-weeks of paid parental leave
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US, the UK, or Germany
Pay Range Disclosure
Cobalt is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants located in the states of New York, New Jersey, Colorado, and California, the salary range is $90,000 - $120,000 per year + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states and may be impacted by proximity to major metropolitan cities.