Who We Are
Cobalt.io is a fast-growing and globally distributed remote-first cybersecurity start-up with employees in the US and Germany. We connect global security talent with businesses by providing Pentesting as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
Cobalt’s Pentest Operations and Community Team is focused on quality and pentester success. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly organized Operations Associate to help the Cobalt.io Community Team to continue to scale, foster a thriving community of pentesters, and ensure we have the appropriate resources to deliver high quality, timely penetration tests to our customers. Ideal candidates have experience working in business operations or project management and aren’t afraid to discuss technical topics and ideas to help improve our process and product. You possess an impeccable attention to detail - with both the technical acuity to understand customer and team needs as well as a deep desire to go above and beyond; in all you do.
What You Would Do
- Design and execute projects that will continuously enhance the pentester experience
- Manage a robust queue of Core pentester applications
- Onboard new pentesters in a seamless manner
- Identify and convert data into actionable metrics for success
- Deliver quality at speed by addressing individual Core member requests with immediacy
- Recruit pentesters who may be a fit for the Core via various outlets
- Manage pentester feedback processes so they ensure a holistic assessment
- Work on cross-departmental initiatives, e.g. with finance, engineering and product design
- Be an advocate for the Cobalt Core within Cobalt's various business units
You Must Have
- 1 year of relevant experience managing projects
- Customer first mentality, we succeed when they succeed
- Team player, effective communicator, and dependable
- Professional demeanor over impersonal communication mediums (slack, email, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail
- Consulting mindset / operates with a sense of urgency
- A global mindset and welcome working with teams across disparate geographies.
- Networking skills to identify, nurture, and grow a network of pentesters to meet current and future business needs.
- Knowledge of the infosec industry, in particular the pentester and or bug bounty landscape.
Nice to Have
- SQL/Datastudio knowledge a plus
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Make the most of our flexible, unlimited paid time off, remote working from anywhere in the US, Germany or the UK and travel perks
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Leverage stipends for wellness, work-from-home and learning & development
- Treat yourself to paid remote lunches
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US only)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US only)