Who We Are
The Cobalt Core is a community of highly skilled security pentesters who are passionate about what they do and who are always striving to be at the top of their game. This curated community is made up by security professionals with many years of experience as well as talented pentesters who are eager to learn the trade and show their skills. They all have a strong drive to keep to up to date on the latest vulnerabilities and exploits, and the tools and methodologies to find them.
A member of the Cobalt Core believes that sharing ideas and collaborating with peers is the best way to achieve good results.
If you believe you would be a good fit to join the Cobalt Core, and you are eager to contribute to the community and participate in the Pentests running on Cobalt please apply.
Who You Are
- Respectful and honest
- Take pride in your work
- Good work ethic
- Desire to be an expert within your field
- Deep understanding of application security
- Ability to communicate your findings
Why You Should Join Us
- Work with, and learn from other highly skilled security researchers
- Get to work on many different interesting projects and applications
- Flexible work hours
- Make the internet more secure - one application at a time
- Get compensated for your time
- Application - Becoming part of the Cobalt Core is a highly selective process, and only the best applicants will be invited to next steps in the on boarding process. Preference will be given to applicants who come referred by other Cobalt Core security researchers.
- Chat with a Cobalt representative - Get to know about Cobalt and how we work. We will also want to know about you, your experience, strengths and what drives you. If we all think it's a great fit, we will explore how we can work together!
- Getting setup on the Cobalt platform + Background Check & ID Verification - In this step we will make sure you are all set up for success, and we will also ask you to pass a Background Check & ID Verification.
- Start working on cool projects!