Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
As the API Integration Manager, you will own and be responsible for enabling digital distribution of Coalition’s products at our partners and customers through our application programming interface (API). You will work closely with partners and prospects at every stage of the API implementation lifecycle to build and manage relationships with partners, creatively solve technical problems, and be the expert on our platform and our API capabilities. With the changing landscape of insurance, programmatic delivery of our products is an increasingly important part of our business.
The right individual is passionate about delighting our partners and customers, enables best-in-class integrations, and brings in technical savvy to address problems and questions. In addition, you will work closely with internal stakeholders on our sales side to map out solutions for upcoming opportunities and with our product and engineering teams to improve our product and API capabilities for our developer partners.
- Work closely with our sales and business team at the early stages of a relationship to understand the partners’ use case, demonstrate Coalition API capabilities, and propose creative solutions
- Support partner developers through the entire API integration and development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot issues related to our API
- Effectively communicate with developers at our partners and with internal stakeholders to deliver integrations successfully
- Be the voice of the partner and developers to our product and engineering teams to improve our API and partner product offerings
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional work experience
- You have a passion for technology and prior experience working with APIs / enabling developers with technical support
- You have excellent technical communication capabilities, both written and verbal, especially in customer-facing roles
- You are comfortable in demonstrating and explaining APIs
- You can creatively apply API functionality to solve business needs and use-cases
- You are resourceful, ambitious, and desire to operate in a fast-paced, start-up environment – if you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and expand your skill set, this is the place
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Coalition’s individual pay is determined on several factors, including but not limited to, location, level, skills and experience. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 - $135,000, and your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses
For CA residents, please view important privacy information here. For EU residents, you can view GDPR information here. For any questions regarding CCPA or GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.