Coalition is the world's first Active Insurance provider designed to help prevent digital risk before it strikes. Founded in 2017, Coalition combines broad insurance coverage with a digital risk assessment and continuous security monitoring to help organizations protect themselves in today’s hyper-connected world.
Coalition offers its Active Insurance products in the U.S., U.K., and Canada through relationships with leading global insurers including Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd’s of London, Swiss Re and Zurich, as well as cyber capacity through its own carrier, Coalition Insurance Company. Coalition's Active Risk Platform provides automated security alerts, threat intelligence, expert guidance, and cybersecurity tools to help businesses worldwide remain resilient against cyber attacks.
Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
About the Role
Over the last 18 months, Coalition has built a layer of automation within Netsuite for transaction processing and reporting/leveraging outside consultants. Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for our first in-house Netsuite Developer/Admin. We are a highly Netsuite literate shop- this is not tech support; it is all about building new functionality.
In this position, you will implement and maintain configurations, customization and integrations for supporting new geographies, business models, lines of business, acquisitions, and any extraneous tasks that drive growth. The ideal candidate has passion for solution engineering, an eye for recommending/developing process improvements, and evaluating tools for implementing enhancements to the ERP system. This position will work closely with management to align the NetSuite system with our business and company goals.
This is a fully remote position that can be performed anywhere in the US.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations to support evolving business needs
- Plan, review and manage configurations and customization requests
- Develop error identification and error resolution processes at scale
- Author and maintain accurate and timely documentation
- Recommend and help implement policies and processes to ensure data integrity
- Evaluate new or under-used NetSuite functionality
- Design and build enhancements while maintaining scalability and security
- Assist with the creation of test cases and support User Acceptance Testing
- 5+ years experience with NetSuite
- 3+ years NetSuite development experience
- Extremely self motivated and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, Administrator, ERP Consultant
- Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies, preferably work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Hands on experience designing solutions, installing software and data migration in a software delivery project environment
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Coalition’s individual pay is determined on several factors, including but not limited to, location, level, skills and experience. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $115,000 - $178,500, and your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process.
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses
For CA residents, please view important privacy information here. For EU residents, you can view GDPR information here. For any questions regarding CCPA or GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.