Coactive makes it easy to search, filter, and analyze visual content. Increasingly image and video data captures the content we watch, the products we buy, and the work we do, and already represents 80% of internet traffic. But rather than being an asset, visual content is often a tax or even a liability because it is so hard to work with and understand. Coactive solves this by bringing structure to unstructured data. Rather than spending months (or years) building complex infrastructure, data teams can unlock the value of their visual data in minutes to power use cases such as content understanding and moderation, search, and analytics.
Coactive was founded by experts who shaped the fields of high-performance deep learning and data-centric AI. We have the scars from building and working with the first generation of modern machine learning systems at Google, Meta (formerly Facebook), Pinterest, eBay, Lyft, and other leading organizations. Through our decades of experience, we have developed a playbook to democratize the toughest parts of machine learning systems; no PhD required.
As an Account Executive at Coactive, you’ll be responsible for closing business from both inbound leads and deals you source yourself.
What you'll do:
- Build and iterate on the existing sales motion, driving towards a repeatable motion.
- Work collaboratively with key team members to iterate a list of target accounts.
- Prospect and generate opportunities with technical enterprise-level customers.
- Close inbound deals.
- Close outbound deals.
- Educate the market on the Coactive platform.
- Be an internal advocate for prospects, relaying their feature requests and feedback to engineering and product orgs.
- Represent Coactive at conferences and industry events.
- Shape sales best practices and company culture as we grow.
- Be an ambassador for the Coactive brand as the first point of contact with prospects and at conferences/industry events.
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets for enterprise-level deals.
- Prior experience as an early member of an early stage start-up or selling a category-creating product in a new business acquisition role.
- Experience selling technical SaaS solutions to technical companies with multiple levels of decision makers.
- Worked with solutions and sales engineers, as well as navigating complex procurement processes.
- Project management skills within sales to help land closing.
- An opinion. You’ll have a say in where our product goes and what markets we will serve.
- Minimal fear of wearing multiple hats. This can include things like creating custom presentations or giving your opinion on pricing.
- Comfort with ambiguous environments.
- Experience co-selling with partners, preferred.
What you can expect from us:
This is a hybrid position based in San Jose, California.
The estimated On Target Earnings (OTE) for this position is $250,000, with a 50/50 split between base and variable pay.
At Coactive, cash salary is only one part of our total compensation package. Other benefits for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Market leading equity grants
- 100% medical, dental, & vision coverage for you
- Medical, dental, & vision partially covered for your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- A workspace allowance
- Social events ranging from book clubs, movie nights, and hiking to board game nights and games of Mario Kart
Further, you can expect a supportive work environment from us. We build products, but we develop people.
*Actual pay is dependent on an individual candidate’s professional background, experience, skills and qualifications, as well as market demand and business demands. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting.
We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.