Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
About the role:
Clutch is looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing team! You have an insatiable enthusiasm for creativity and new ideas and you will play a key role in shaping the foundation and future of this exciting Canadian brand.
In this position, you will lead our growing in-house creative team to lead the conception, crafting, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and content that will help us achieve our brand and business goals. You’re experienced at nurturing a good idea from inception through the production process and you’re confident at creating content for different audiences across a wide range of communication touchpoints. You will report into the Director of Brand (interim into the VP of Marketing).
What you’ll do:
- Roll out our brand identity and be a full-time champion for the brand voice and style by creating and upholding consistent brand guidelines across the organization
- Hire, lead, and support a growing team that will be responsible for creative work across a multitude of channels (integrated marketing campaigns, external communications, employer brand, digital, social. etc.)
- Manage team resources, tools, and processes to ensure the team is meeting deadlines and can manage workload across multiple projects
- Generate a range of powerful and viable concepts and solutions in order to generate leads, brand awareness and conversion
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams and manage the relationship with the external creative agency
- Inspire innovative work while educating, inspiring, and delighting our audience
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience working for an established consumer brand or advertising agency
- A portfolio that demonstrates a diverse skill set, exceptional production experience (in both digital and social), and successful integrated brand campaign work from briefing through launch
- Experience managing industry-leading creative teams
- Strong project management skills and someone who is able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience developing breakthrough creative concepts based on strategic marketing objectives
- Intuitive ability to flex your tone of voice depending on your message and your audience
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience leading a creative agency RFP
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & Ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive Compensation and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits