Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
About the role:
Clutch is looking for a Vehicle Onboarding Analyst to join and be a vital part of our Vehicle Operations team! You are highly organized; you have a passion for cars, strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail - these are all necessary attributes to handle the high volume of vehicles that are bought and sold week in and week out. You are very comfortable with using technology like social media or Google office, and above all else, you’re a team player.
In this position, you will be responsible for fulfilling all of the day-to-day tasks that are a part of our vehicle reconditioning process. Whether that is inspecting a recently purchased vehicle, uploading its details and features to our proprietary Clutch platform or photographing a vehicle, the Vehicle Onboarding Analyst will get a chance to experience everything that goes into making a Clutch car what it is.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct thorough vehicle inspections
- Upload vehicle data to Clutch web platform and partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Photograph vehicles for Clutch web platform and partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Coordinate vehicle movement between third party reconditioning vendors (Mechanic, Bodyshop, etc.)
- Work with team to keep vehicle information up-to-date (communication is key)
- Continuously help to develop and improve our processes
We’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a get-it-done, bias-towards-action attitude
- High attention to detail with an ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic vehicle issues
- Valid Driver’s License (Clean Driver’s Abstract)
- Post-Secondary Education
It’d be great if you have:
- Previous automotive experience
- Interest/experience with photography
- Experience with partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Comfortable driving manual transmission
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & Ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive Compensation and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits
Compensation: $18.00 /hour