Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
What You’ll Do
- Build the foundation of our national Customer Experience team to aid in delivering a world-class automotive retail experience
- Responsible for developing and executing a strategy for building out the Customer Experience team
- Help to strengthen and grow the Clutch brand and reputation across Canada by increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Create a playbook for managing post-delivery issues by proactively getting involved and solving problems in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with relevant managers to align on best practices and outcomes
- Draw on insights from data to keep Clutch top-of-mind for existing customers
All About You
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing customer experience teams in industries such as retail, hospitality, or other high-growth technology companies
- Customer obsessed: everything you do is rooted in ensuring the best possible experience for the customer
- Some automotive knowledge would be a great asset
- Proficiency with creating documents that convey new strategic process flows and quantified desired outcomes with relevant metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a get-it-done, bias-towards-action attitude
- Passion for leadership, teamwork and growing careers
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment with constantly changing needs
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits