Clutch is a Toronto-based technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With operations in Nova Scotia, Ontario and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
As Clutch grows its inventory, a vital role on the team is the Administrative Assistant. Being an online marketplace for selling and buying cars, Clutch’s inventory is constantly turning over as cars move through our platform. We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter to help build out Clutch’s Service Team and ensure that our Service Department is running on all cylinders.
You will be working in tandem with our on-boarding operations team and will be responsible for organizing invoices & inspection reports, ordering parts & supplies, maintaining inventory and promoting efficiency.
Being highly organized, having strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail are all necessities due to the high volume of vehicles that are bought and sold week in and week out.
Please note: this role will require you to be in our office at 12 Goldthorne Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5S8.
- Organizing and archiving vehicle registration, insurance, warranty and other relevant paperwork
- Liaising with our insurance partners to insure all parties have the appropriate documentation to facilitate vehicle transfers promptly
- Logging and archiving receipts associated with vehicle reconditioning
- Coordinating with vendors to keep our office environment clean and well-stocked
- Performing ad-hoc data audits as required
- Previous administrative experience is strongly preferred
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Technology savvy (Google Drive, Slack etc.)
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits