Clutch, one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With operations in Ontario and Eastern Canada our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
Clutch is seeking a Sales Advisor to be the voice for a 100% online purchase process and help consult customers on what will likely be the second largest purchase of their lives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and create a huge impact, as we expand in new cities across Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Be the voice of Clutch! Deliver a unique and incredible experience to each and every one of our customers. Take part in disrupting the age-old mundane process of buying a car & redefine what it means to sell used vehicles
- A major part of this job is to communicate how kick-ass Clutch is and how different buying a car from Clutch is. We want people who are as excited about buying a car online as we are.
- You will be the sole owner of guiding each of your customers’ through the purchasing process, get their financing approved and offer additional products that suit their needs.
- Build relationships with customers by helping match them with various vehicle models and financing options but don’t worry, with a little training, we’ll teach you all there is to know about our vehicles and financing.
- Work relentlessly towards team and individual sales targets and get rewarded for hitting those milestones
- Collaborate with multiple functions to ensure a smooth all around experience
All About You
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle a large number of customers at a time
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- Self-starter attitude
- Attention to detail and high level of organization
Bonus points: if you can speak more than just English!
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits