Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
About the role:
Clutch is looking for a Vehicle Onboarding Associate to join and be a vital part of our Vehicle Operations team! You are highly organized; you have a passion for cars, strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail - these are all necessary attributes to handle the high volume of vehicles that are bought and sold week in and week out. You are very comfortable with using technology like social media or Google office, and above all else, you’re a team player.
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing all of the day-to-day tasks that are a part of our vehicle reconditioning process. Whether that is managing the vehicle inspection process or coordinating the movement of vehicles to and from external vendors, the Vehicle Onboarding Associate will be responsible for ensuring that Clutch’s vehicles are consistently reconditioned to our high standards.
What you’ll do:
- Own the day-to-day Calgary vehicle onboarding process
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty while also remaining focused on operational efficiency and quality standards
- Coordinate vehicle movement between third party reconditioning vendors (Mechanic, Bodyshop, etc.)
- Manage the uploading of vehicle data to Clutch web platform and partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Proactively communicate with the customer operations team to efficiently resolve all post-delivery or test-drive issues
- Continuously help improve our processes
We’re looking for:
- 1+ year experience in the automotive industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a get-it-done, bias-towards-action attitude
- Familiarity with partner sites (AutoTrader, Kijiji, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic vehicle issues
- Valid Driver’s License (Clean Driver’s Abstract)
- Post-Secondary Education
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & Ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive Compensation and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits