Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
Clutch is seeking an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us scale our rapidly growing team. If you're a self-starter looking to make your mark and hit the ground running, we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process across a variety of teams, from Engineering to Operations
- Prepare job descriptions, source and screen applicants, interview, and deliver offers
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine hiring needs and selection criteria
- Creatively identify new techniques to source top talent
- Educate hiring managers on recruiting best practices and interview techniques
- Improve the recruitment process to ensure candidates have the best possible recruitment experience
- Collaborate with the People team on other ad-hoc projects
All About You
- 2+ years in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Proven experience in sourcing and attracting top talent
- You love to chat and form positive relationships with active and passive candidates
- You possess strong organizational skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits