Clutch is a Toronto-based technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With operations in Nova Scotia, Ontario and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Real Ventures, BrandProject, Azure Capital Partners, FJ Labs and Global Founders Capital.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
As Clutch’s BC operations continue to grow in size, staff and complexity, we’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to keep our office organized and running efficiently. Reporting to the GM, the successful candidate for this role is highly motivated, and a self-starter to take ownership of a variety of key administrative tasks.
Please note: this role will require you to be in our office at 5400 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2B3.
- Organizing and archiving vehicle registration, insurance, warranty and other relevant paperwork
- Liaising with our insurance partners to insure all parties have the appropriate documentation to facilitate vehicle transfers promptly
- Logging and archiving receipts associated with vehicle reconditioning
- Coordinating with vendors to keep our office environment clean and well-stocked
- Performing ad-hoc data audits as required
- Previous administrative experience is strongly preferred
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Desire to learn new skills
- Technology savvy (Google Drive, Slack etc.)
Expected start date: 2021-06-21