Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
Clutch is looking for a Customer Advisor to provide world-class customer experience throughout the full sales and delivery cycle! You will have a huge impact on customer experience by converting inbound leads, to sales!
What You’ll Do
- Providing world class customer experience throughout the full sales and delivery cycle, as well as continued support post-purchase if required
- Managing and owning the sales pipeline, converting inbound leads to happy customers
- Submit financial applications of customers to our lending partners, review paperwork and documentation to take financing approved customers all the way through to delivery
- Accurately tracking all communications in our CRM systems
- Ensure an unforgettable vehicle delivery experience by collecting documents, communicating with other functions and going the extra mile for our customers
- Anticipating issues, leaning into problems, and resolving them quickly
- multitasking and prioritizing
- Embracing new challenges every day. Being adaptable and flexible is critical!
- Be the voice of Clutch. You will interact with customers across a variety of mediums providing an educational experience that excites and engages them
- Follow up on items…and follow up…and follow up again
All About You
- 2+ years experience in an Inside Sales, Customer Experience or Retail position
- Passion for providing world class customer experience
- Highly organized; proven ability to manage multiple tasks, take control of your workload and thrive under pressure
- Motivated to go above and beyond a traditional work week and inspired to contribute to the growth of what we do
- High learning agility and should be able to work with different tech tools or at least willing to learn; and then apply that learning to perform successfully in the role
- Collaborative worker with the ability to work well across the various Clutch functions
- Have a heightened attention to detail, being able to anticipate the customer’s needs
- You are tech-savvy. You can navigate multiple systems, learn new tools, and effectively troubleshoot
- Valid Nova Scotia class 5 driver’s license with clean driving record
- Car enthusiast—experience within the automotive industry is an asset
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits