Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
Clutch is looking for Software Engineer, Frontend to join our growing team and deliver compelling user-facing products! If you're looking for a high growth team, where you can make a huge impact, keep reading!
What you’ll do
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Execute daily production deployments and monitoring using AWS services (S3 and Cloudwatch mostly)
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues using React-profiler and other tools
- Write automated tests as part of your development workflow
- Provide highly effective code reviews and peer support
All About You
- Experience designing, developing, and utilizing component-based architectures
- Ability to work closely with and incorporate feedback from other engineers and product managers
- Responsiveness to changing needs of the business and ability to craft solutions that solve complex business problems
- Intuition for usability and UI design
- Experience creating exceptional products and building user-centric experiences from conception to launch
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits