Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars.
With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital and Azure Capital Partners.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
Clutch is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team and deliver compelling user-facing products!
What you’ll do
- Own the creation and results of a prioritized roadmap that balances short term business goals with long term vision and strategy
- Identify the biggest features to solve, drive new feature development from start to finish
- Effectively synthesize data from customers, competitors, and analysts into meaningful signals that inform and validate hypotheses
- Lead the product planning and development process through backlog grooming, refinement, and prioritization activities
- Set, track, and be accountable for KPIs/metrics in all stages of the product life cycle
- Craft short experiments to test, learn, iterate toward a solution that delights customers
- Work across teams including design, engineering, and leadership to make strategic decisions grounded in data
- Define requirements and manage releases to create measurable results
- Own the product roadmap
All About You
- A proven history of success in product management roles at high-tech or SaaS software companies
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
- Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of complex, SaaS products at scale
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
Nice To Have
- Experience with the development process, familiar with tools like GitHub
- Experience using analytics tools such as: SQL, amplitude, and metabase
- A post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience and considerable software product management experience
Why You’ll Love it here!
- Autonomy - You have the freedom to create your own path
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives!
- Generous Time Off Program
- Learning Budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & Dental Benefits