Clutch is a Canadian technology company that is reinventing the way people buy and own cars. With Operations in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, our mission is to build customer trust by providing a delightful car buying and ownership experience while making a positive impact on the communities in which we operate. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors including BrandProject, Azure Capital Partners, FJ Labs and Global Founders Capital.
We pride ourselves on being a technology-first company and believe we can fundamentally change the way people buy and own cars. We were tired of traditional dealerships that take advantage of customers and wanted to build something better. We offer high-quality certified vehicles at great prices through a fully online customer experience. We invite customers to browse our inventory online, buy the car that’s right for them, and enjoy effortless at-home delivery.
We have a deep passion for building and bringing teams together. We value individuality, diversity of thought and embrace a problem-solving culture.
As a Strategy & Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the market’s leadership team and work hand-in-hand with the Ontario General Manager to grow and scale this market. While working out of our office / warehouse in Etobicoke you’ll support the market by driving team culture, local operations, customer experience and service quality. Above all else, you will treat the business as your own and obsess over the success of the Ontario market.
What You’ll Do
- Learn, implement and scale Clutch’s operational best practices in the Ontario market
- Champion process improvements and changes in order to scale local operations and grow the market
- Synthesize market feedback and recommendations for the GM
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor performance
- Help strengthen and grow the Clutch brand in Ontario
- Recruit, build, and motivate a thriving ops team - you will help define hiring needs and be key in the local hiring process
- Collaborate and share best practices internally within Clutch to build for scale across the organization
All About You
- 2+ years of experience in operations consulting, strategy, finance or marketing, preferably at a high growth company
- Ability to quickly and succinctly prepare business cases with quantitative and qualitative support to enable management decision making
- Proficiency with creating documents that convey new strategic process flows and quantified desired outcomes with relevant metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a get-it-done, bias-towards-action attitude
- Passion for leadership, teamwork and growing careers
- Quantitative by nature and obsessed with process improvement
- Data-first problem solver with sound business judgement and demonstrated operational excellence
- History of cross-functional collaboration and leading projects that deliver results via people that you do not directly manage
- Ideally, you have interest or experience in the automotive industry